|To join the LYINC one must be recommended by at least two existing members and the application must be approved by the Board.
The members must attend a general meeting at least once per year.
For details concerning membership applications & fees please contact our manager,
Anna Williatte, on
+33 6 06 58 75 05.
- The LYINC aims to develop exchange and friendship between internationally minded French citizens and those from other countries living in Lyon.
- Our international members, fluent in English and/or French, come from diverse sectors including industry and commerce, science and research, education, music and the arts.
- Our French members are bilingual in French and English. They work in a wide range of sectors and many have spent a period of their professional lives working abroad.
- The club is open to spouses and partners, as well as members who are no longer active professionally.
- The LYINC shall include at least as many members from abroad as French members.