TENUE DE VILLE
As a general rule, « tenue de ville » or business attire is requested by all members and guests.
The LYINC would expect that men wear:
- Long-sleeved shirts at all occasions,
- If possible tie or jacket,
- Leather or suede shoes with socks.
Women’s attire should certainly follow similar principles.
While this is a general rule, on special occasions, a specific dress code can be announced. For Saturday drop in’s and events, casual clothing is accepted.
NOT APPROPRIATE ATTIRE
Certain clothes are not considered appropriate for an International Club of standing. For the sake of simplicity and ease of implementation, a short list of garments that should not be worn is listed as follows:
- Shoes: flipflops/thongues, basket/sports shoes/sneakers, or sandals (for men),
- Shorts, half calf trousers (men),
- Worn, torn, bleached or provocative clothing,
- Athletic wear.
The club reserves the right not to admit members or guests wearing such garments.